Imagine Behavioral Health, LLC, and our staff of Mental Health Professionals offer a full range of services; including, but not limited to:
• Individual counseling and therapy for a full range of issues
• Marital and family counseling and therapy
• Comprehensive assessment and referral where indicated
• Group therapy in one of our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
• Educational and supportive services for family members of our IOP Programs
• DUI assessment, education, and treatment that meets all requirements mandated by Department of Public Safety, including communications with your attorney and the Court
• Trauma resolution counseling
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SERVICES
Individual and family counseling and psychotherapy are available. Each of our Mental Health Professionals has a private counseling practice. Whether your needs are for a weekly therapy session, premarital and marital counseling, or adjusting to divorce, loss, or change in life status; the Imagine staff is available for you.
ASSESSMENT & REFERRAL
We conduct assessments for mental health facilities, schools, courts, and other agencies. Imagine uses objective clinical instruments, subjective in-depth interviews, and interdisciplinary consultation to provide written reports or referrals.
We are here to help.
If you have any questions or just need to talk, call: 601-982-5376