Imagine Behavioral Health, LLC, and our staff of Mental Health Professionals offer a full range of services; including, but not limited to:
• Individual counseling and therapy for a full range of issues
• Marital and family counseling and therapy
• Comprehensive assessment and referral where indicated
• Group therapy in one of our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
• Educational and supportive services for family members of our IOP Programs
• DUI assessment, education, and treatment that meets all requirements mandated by Department of Public Safety, including communications with your attorney and the Court
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SERVICES
Individual and family counseling and psychotherapy are available. Each of our Mental Health Professionals has a private counseling practice. Whether your needs are for a weekly therapy session, premarital and marital counseling, or adjusting to divorce, loss, or change in life status; the Imagine staff is available for you.
ASSESSMENT & REFERRAL
We conduct assessments for mental health facilities, schools, courts, and other agencies. Imagine uses objective clinical instruments, subjective in-depth interviews, and interdisciplinary consultation to provide written reports or referrals.
We are here to help.
If you have any questions or just need to talk, call: 601-982-5376