INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS (IOP)
WHAT IS IOP AND IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
IOP programs are designed to meet the needs of:
• Clients who need more structure and group interaction than offered by individual weekly or bi-weekly sessions
• Clients being discharged from Inpatient Psychiatric, Substance Abuse, or Dual Diagnosis programs who wish to continue treatment and/or need a level of care that permits a safe and healthy transition back into the client’s environment
Imagine can help you decide if one of our programs is right for you. Please call for more information or to schedule an assessment at 601-982-5376.
• The ADOLESCENT AND YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM is for clients with co-morbid psychiatric disorders and substance use issues. The program meets 3 nights per week and also has a family component.
• The ADULT PROGRAM is designed to meet the needs of clients with substance use and mental health issues. Our treatment approach is integrated and individualized. The program meets 3 nights per week.
• The ADULT PSYCHIATRIC DAY PROGRAM is designed for clients with mood disorders, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and/or other troubling mental conditions. Clients who need a therapeutic safe haven during the day, when other family members are at school or work, will benefit from the midday timing of this program. The program meets 3 days per week.
• Screening & Assessment, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, Interdisciplinary Treatment Team, Referrals, & Aftercare
• Psychiatric evaluation and medication management provided on site by our staff psychiatrist
ISSUES AND PROBLEMS ADDRESSED IN TREATMENT
• Mood Disorders • Anxiety Disorders • Addictions • Trauma
• Sexual Disorders • Dual Diagnosis • Behavioral Problems
• Relationship Problems • Adjustment Disorders and Life Transition Problems